We are excited to announce our video mini-series, Intern week. Over the Summer, Dhillon Welsh has acted as “principal intern” here at Storyforge. While learning the business, he had plenty of questions about key components of the Storyforge business, the work we do, and the details surrounding our processes. Instead of answering his questions during a meeting or in the hallway, we decided to film their being asked to Storyforge co-founders Barry Chandler and Haley Boehning. We hope that you find their answers insightful into the core beliefs of Storyforge, what we do, and what we stand for.
Intern Week, will run from late August to mid-September. If you have any questions you would like answered by Haley and Barry, please leave them for us, and hopefully we will air them during our final two episodes.
Episode 1: The Difference Between Mission, Purpose, and Vision
Join Barry Chandler in part one of our ten part mini-series, “Intern Week”. Today we discuss the difference between mission, vision, and purpose, three subjects we talk a lot about at Storyforge.
Can’t see this video? Click here
- Episode 1: The Difference Between Mission, Purpose, and Vision
- Episode 2: Why Storyforge Aligns With Conscious Capitalism
- Episode 3: What is a Purpose Agency?
- Episode 4: The Connection Between a Story and a Purpose
- Episode 5: Why Smart Businesses Are Clear on Their Purpose
- Episode 6: How Businesses Can Discover Their Purpose
- Episode 7: How The Best Leaders Use The Power of Purpose
- Episode 8: What All of Our Most Successful Clients Have In Common
- Episode 9: Why We Founded Storyforge
- Episode 10: Why Your Customers Care About Your “Values” and Not Your “Value”
Barry Chandler is the co-founder of Storyforge, a strategy company focused on helping companies discover their purpose, forging their unique story, building preference and driving margin.
Barry has been building award winning businesses since launching his first company in Ireland in 2003. His last company, a digital marketing agency, was acquired in 2012 by a California-based publicly traded entertainment company which then hired him as Chief Marketing Officer. It is his belief that the greatest brands seek to change the world, improving the lives of their associates, partners, and customers.