Welcome to Intern Week! Dhillon Welsh, our summer intern at Storyforge, had some questions about the company, the work we do, and the details surrounding our process. Instead of just giving him the answer in passing, we’ve taken the opportunity to record the questions, and give you more insight into our business.
Episode 5: Why Smart Businesses Are Clear on Their Purpose
Join Barry Chandler in episode five of our ten-part, “Intern Week”, mini-series. Today we explore why smart businesses are clear on their purpose.
Can’t see this video? Click here
- Episode 1: The Difference Between Mission, Purpose, and Vision
- Episode 2: Why Storyforge Aligns With Conscious Capitalism
- Episode 3: What is a Purpose Agency?
- Episode 4: The Connection Between a Story and a Purpose
- Episode 5: Why Smart Businesses Are Clear on Their Purpose
- Episode 6: How Businesses Can Discover Their Purpose
- Episode 7: How The Best Leaders Use The Power of Purpose
- Episode 8: What All of Our Most Successful Clients Have In Common
- Episode 9: Why We Founded Storyforge
- Episode 10: Why Your Customers Care About Your “Values” and Not Your “Value”
Barry has been building award winning businesses since launching his first company in Ireland in 2003. His last company, a digital marketing agency, was acquired in 2012 by a California-based publicly traded entertainment company which then hired him as Chief Marketing Officer. It is his belief that the greatest brands seek to change the world, improving the lives of their associates, partners, and customers.