Welcome to Intern Week! Dhillon Welsh, our summer intern at Storyforge, had some questions about the company, the work we do, and the details surrounding our process. Instead of just giving him the answer in passing, we’ve taken the opportunity to record the questions, and give you more insight into our business.
Episode 6: How Businesses Can Discover Their Purpose
Join Haley Boehning in episode six of our ten-part, “Intern Week”, mini-series. Previously this week, Barry discussed the nature of Storyforge as a purpose agency. Today, Haley explores how Storyforge helps clients to discover their purpose.
Can’t see this video? Click here
- Episode 1: The Difference Between Mission, Purpose, and Vision
- Episode 2: Why Storyforge Aligns With Conscious Capitalism
- Episode 3: What is a Purpose Agency?
- Episode 4: The Connection Between a Story and a Purpose
- Episode 5: Why Smart Businesses Are Clear on Their Purpose
- Episode 6: How Businesses Can Discover Their Purpose
- Episode 7: How The Best Leaders Use The Power of Purpose
- Episode 8: What All of Our Most Successful Clients Have In Common
- Episode 9: Why We Founded Storyforge
- Episode 10: Why Your Customers Care About Your “Values” and Not Your “Value”
Haley Boehning is the co-founder of Storyforge. Haley leverages 25 years of brand and strategic communications experience – most recently as vice president of internal communications at L Brands – to create relevant, consistent and emotionally compelling messages that help brand and culture triumph in times of great change.